Thông tin chi tiết
Sennheiser IE 900 – The precision-manufactured aluminum housing of the IE 900 faithfully protects the dynamic TrueResponse transducers at the heart of Sennheiser’s innovative X3R technology. Experience the peak of German audio engineering and manufacturing with earphones that deliver only the purest, most natural sound.
- New benchmark in portable audio
- Ultimate precision & craftsmanship
- Made in Germany
- X3R technology: TrueResponse transducer combined with three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex
- Precision-milled and anodized aluminum housing
- Hand-assembled at Sennheiser´s headquarters
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for improved stability
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear adapters including memory foam
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 48,000 Hz
- THD: 0.05% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
Precision that transports you
The Sennheiser IE 900 fast forwards past anything that might come between you and your most treasured recordings. You’ll connect to your music in a way no other earphone allows. Imagine hours spent immersed in the finest musical details — made possible by the unique passion for high-end sound found at Sennheiser in Germany. From the optimized 7 mm- transducers and innovative X3R resonator chamber technology to the precision-manufactured aluminum housing — every facet of the Sennheiser IE 900 is engineered to deliver the purest, most natural sound.
The IE 900 — goodbye to tradeoffs
High-fidelity recordings are pieces of art. Just as with a valuable painting, it would be a disgrace to allow damage during transport. The IE 900 reveals the true potential of any recording. If it’s a masterpiece, you’ll hear it. Brilliant, sparkling treble — with no trace of sibilance. Powerful lows without creating muddy mids. An uncanny ability to resolve fine detail — alongside warmth and comfort for extended sessions. All these qualities derive from inspired feats of engineering. Take Sennheiser’s trusted 7 mm transducer, for instance. We’ve made it just that much better for the Sennheiser IE 900. Or the all-new X3R triple-chamber absorber system milled right into the solid aluminum core with its downstream acoustic vortex. Taken together, these innovations deliver a unique level of balance and transparency — so you never have to compromise again.