Thông tin chi tiết
. Audio Technica AT LP120 .
Audio Technica AT LP120 features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features of LP120 include:
- Forward and reverse play capability
- Cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button
- Three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges
- Removable hinged dust cover.
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the AT LP120 to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
Features of ATH LP120
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software, USB cable, Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), Power cord, 45 RPM adapter, Phono cartridge (78 RPM records require additional cartridge, not included), Counterweight, Slip mat, Removable hinged dust cover